Thanksgiving

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanksgiving
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:19:30 -0800
I sent this earlier but it didn't show upon my e-mail.
  If you get 2, sorry.
This has been a rough year in many ways. The loss of John at Bonneville,
the poor racing surfaces at Bonneville and El Mirage. Now I'm like a lot
of racers. Got my head stuck in the car and only see what I need to get
done next.
    Sometimes I need to look around and see what a wonderful life we
have in this country and how much we have to be thankful for. So go
ahead and eat too much these holidays but take the time to think about
how good you really have it. Remember you have the first of next year to
make sure you can fit into that expensive driving suit.
  Doug Odom
thankful in big ditch