Re: Quiet List..

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Quiet List..
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:45:52 -0500
On Saturday, November 26, 2005, at 01:34  PM, drmayf wrote:

> Well, is anybody alive out there? Very quiet....
>
> Nothing new to report from my shop in Pahrump other than I am gonna
> weld up some trailer ramps for Dale. Took some pictures of the lsr car
> for the log book. Caught a head cold.
>

> Well, that pretty much sums up my time for the past week or so..
>
> mayf, out in Pahrump

Boyoboy, youse guys that live in the warm parts of the world.  This
past week I've learned how to operate the new electric
snowshovel/snowthrower that I got for keeping our deck clear.  I've
plowed at the house two or three times, and will do so again when I get
home later today.  37" snow so far this season.  I washed a few pounds
of (road) salt off the truck just now, and installed the winterfront on
the grille (it really does keep the engine warmer and the result is
higher fuel economy during below-freezing weather).

And I got the tank for Nancy's little turbo bike back from the painter
yesterday, and this weekend we'll be taking the bike for a little
freshening.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan