RE: Dual Fuel Pumps

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Dual Fuel Pumps
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:10:17 -0500
Massive overkill. Plus uses way too much electricity and a fire hazard at
best if anything breaks. I doubt if you are making over 1400 hp... 50 gph is
more than enough for 700 hp at 7 psi.
Put 1 pump at the tank run through the filter there and use a bypassing type
regulor at the engine. -8 going in and 2 -6 out of the regulator. Lose the
97 gph pump entirely.
Dave