wiz bang spark plugs

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: wiz bang spark plugs
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:43:22 EST
I always enjoy reading articles about new products that seem to be
unbelievable. And yes I am one of them guys that stop at the booths and watch
some guy
demonstrating some new gadget. I'm just pulling these numbers out of the air
but I would say 99.9% don't THINK this plug will do what is advertised. And I
would say .001% KNOW it doesn't work. And out of this .001% I would doubt if
anyone would actually bet their life savings that it doesn't work. Me, no I
don't
think it would work but I won't bet my life saving against it!!!
Larry Mac