RE: Auction

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Auction
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 06:49:51 -0500
The stuff will all end up on e-bay. The real crimninal things are this. The
auctioneer does not know a shaper from a milling machine and has no
realistic minimum bid. Second no one has taken care of the equipment in ages
by the look of some of the stuff. It is very well seasoned with rust. The
lathes do not list much other than south bend and an obscure piceture as
well. I would bet most of the stuff was made in the 50's and run for 40
years by kids that did not know what they were doing and a school system
that paid about zero to maintain them the real value for most of that stuff
is what it weighs. there are much better examples of that machinery in that
area for realistic prices and good condition as well.
dave