Re: Mickeys Innovativeragsters

To: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mickeys Innovativeragsters
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:12:00 -0800
Mike, There is a guy in San Diego that has a lot of Mickeys stuff. He
bought it when they moved. I got a couple cranks that Mickey had made
for his Indy car small blocks from him and I know he has other things.
Can't find his phone # right now but if you are really interested I will
try tomorrow.   Doug Odom in big ditch