Fw: Mickey's Innovative Dragsters

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Mickey's Innovative Dragsters
From: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:53:54 -0500
Joe
You can't believe all you read but this clip I found in the internet is the
way I remember reading about it at the time . I'm shure the story is not
that simple .

( Mickey had gone to various major companies and asked them for tires
capable of going well over 400 MPH. The Reaction: negative, Get Lost . Until
he went to Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.)