RE: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:28:31 -0600
Ed;

Discount? Hey wait a minute-- nobody ever offered me any discount!

Keith, I wish I could report on some progress on my B/GMS project but
there is virtually nothing going on lately. We're adding an addition
onto our house, remodeling the kitchen and putting bamboo floors in a
few rooms. Things are in chaos in the house so we moved over into the
workshop; sure will be glad when the contractor is finished but that
will only mean that it is then time to clean the place up and move all
the furniture back into place.

Oh, well-- at least Joline and I are looking forward to having our
Christmas presents to each other delivered later today. We bought two
Polaris Hawkeye 4x4 ATVs to go exploring in the desert. They should be
good pit bikes, too.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ