RE: Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: RE: Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:06:57 -0800 (PST)
> I'll also take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to everyone.
> Let's hope the salt is better in '06.
>
> Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! -  REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

Just some encouragement for 2006 salt conditions. I talked to Phil
Freudiger and his son, Willy, at the November Lakes Meet. They had been on
the salt the  week before. Phil said that he had not seen such good salt
in all the years that he had been going there (that is longer than I have
been going). It was hard, dry, and smooth. Didn't even pick any up on his
truck.

I know that we all hate to miss meets because of flooded conditions, I
sure do, but long term water on the salt is its healing agent. I remember
1984 after 2 missed seasons because of water. The salt was much improved
from 1981.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS RACERS...

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC