Re: non-lsr lawnmower ignition

To: jon.the.wise@gmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non-lsr lawnmower ignition
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:02:35 EST
In a message dated 12/26/2005 1:32:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jon.the.wise@gmail.com writes:
but it doesn't hurt any more than getting hit by the
electric fence.
I'd have to dispute that, as I once stepped over a one wire cattle fence on a
hot summer day and got nad-nailed sooooo bad! Only other similar experience
was from a 220 V milk machine that went from the metal handle through me and
the puddle I was standing in, knocked me right out.
Is it that time of the year when we post our annual "Stupidest thing I did
last year" list?
Do we get a T-shirt, poster, or other appropriate prize?
Bob, err-less, not !, W