Re: News update

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: News update
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:29:48 -0500
On Tuesday, December 27, 2005, at 12:21  PM, Glen Barrett wrote:

> Who would have thought. Pahrump in now being called Boomtown Pahrump
> per
> todays Pahrump Valley News. Wonder if it has anything to do with the
> new all
> male tomcat house. Guess we will have to wait for an answer from the
> LSR group
> that resides there.
> Glen

I couldn't resist the temptation -- so I visited the website for the
Pahrump Valley Times.  Dang, that's quite a paper -- maybe up to the
equal of the Times of London, or maybe the Enterprise Daily
Swampslogger.

I see that the senior center provides free haircuts on Friday mornings
at nine, and also that they can't spell sherbet, and there's a story
titles "From outhouses to high-speed internet."  And the girls
basketball team beat Ridgecrest Baptist 63-16.

Makes you want to move there, yes it does.

Skip, you and Gary and Dale and Mayf and everyone have a careful day --
don't overdo it in Pahrump.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan