Re: I know exactly where I am (non-LSR)

To: jon@infodestruction.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I know exactly where I am (non-LSR)
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:42:15 EST
In a message dated 12/28/2005 3:06:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:
In other words, (at either relativistic (near-light) speeds or at the
quantum level) you can determine EITHER where something is -- or how
fast it's moving -- but NOT BOTH.
 Seems like about-to-be obsolete theorem, considering cheapo Garmin GPS
currently does both, albeit at slightly slower speeds. I assume I
oversimplified
your/his explanation?
Coincidentally, I use Einstein's theories to explain how Santa delivers to
all the kiddies. Basically by traveling faster than the speed of light after
every chimney, he effectively goes back in time to point A, therefore having an
infinite amount of time to get to anybody forever.  I also tell people that all
us LSR types only look older, and in fact are actually chronologically
younger as the more time we spend at high speeds, the less we age.
Bob, what'd he say?,W