RE: Non Dzus

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non Dzus
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:05:26 -0600
Mayf;

My preference is for a neutral- density tint. My old Navy flight helmet
that I used to use drag racing back in the "olden days" had a pull- down
neutral- density shield and I had no trouble seeing the Christmas tree
lights.

On the other hand, some time ago I was driving cross- country and I
didn't want to stop for gas before it was really necessary so I waited
to see the red warning light on the fuel gauge come on before I looked
for a convenient gas station. Well, in the middle of Denver, the car
rolled to a stop-- out of gas. I was really annoyed that the red warning
light hadn't indicated that it was on reserve. I pulled off my green
sunglasses and there was that light-- red.

If color discrimination is important, use neutral density filters.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ