Re: Dancing with the stars? ( How NOT to view it )(no Lsr )

To: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Dancing with the stars? ( How NOT to view it )(no Lsr )
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:08:10 -0800 (PST)
     Keith Turk wrote:.. .. >... or getting the next beverage of  choice )....

  What?!?!?  You get up for a refill? ? ?  I seem to remember that southern
Alabama is a lot like East Texas... a man ain't gotta git up for a refill!

  Oh, don't get me wrong, what yer supposed to do is bring the 40 gal cooler in
from the back of the pickup when you get to the house, and put it next to your
chair.  If there ain't enough "beverages" left in there from when you were out
huntin, or fishin, or playin pool, then you refill it with 24 more before you
even sit down!

  Dang Keith, you must be too close to a big city or something - - -how big is
Enterprise, anyway? ?

  Dick J
  In East Texas

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.