RE: Early Drag race and El mirage video

To: saltracer@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Early Drag race and El mirage video
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 23:43:42 +0000
Regarding:     http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5851344091937046529

Oh man,   how cool is that ! ? !

it just shows how much many of us MISSED   -by being born 10, 15 years 'too
late' and in the wrong end of the country...

Does anyone know 'how'  I might get either a VHS or DVD copy of this great
'short'  ???

                          - PLEASE -  contact me if you do....

my many thanks,

-and thanks Phil for sharing !    Happy New Year,   go fast,   be safe,
have fun

Cheers,.. -it's, "Dirt Track Doug"  -still stuck in New Yawk

but forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.