Beginners advice sought

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Beginners advice sought
From: Rucastle <rucastle@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:05:44 -0800
Good day, My name is Hylton and I live in the lower central part of
British Columbia Canada.

A friend and I have decided to enter a bike in the "run what you
brung" class at the Motorcycle Speed Trials by BUB.  Neither one of
us have any experience LSR racing.  Would any of you happen to know
of a web site(s) that explains the basics of the motorcycle end of
the sport?  This may be the only time we try it and it would be nice
if we weren't going into It completely blind.

Any and all help will be appreciated.
MTIA