Re: Worlds Fastest Indian

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Worlds Fastest Indian
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:17:18 -0700
Doug;

Anthony Hopkins is making the talk show rounds promoting the film. Was on Good
Morning America Mon morning,then on Lettermen last nite. Suspect he'll be in LA
for the Leno show. They showed the wrong clip on Lettermen. Showed a beach race
in New Zealand,instead of Bville. But Utah got some nice chit chat between the
two. Supposed to open on Fri Feb 3rd. But it did show in LA area several wks
ago? As they say,"Check local Listings".

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah