Re: New winter sport

To: <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Subject: Re: New winter sport
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:30:11 -0700
Actually it's probably Tom's fault Widowmaker was cancelled.  Those UTA
busses are just too big for the hill and he tore things up so badly
that they couldn't run on the
damaged hill.  LOL!  I see by the TV weather report that they got 9" of
snow yesterday at Snow Basin with that much more due tonight.

Check this snowmobile race out Glen, it's in your back yard:

ball_blue.gif]
BrianHead Hillclimb  Brianhead, UT  Mar 3-4, 2006  That's about an hour
and a half from your
place.  Most of the trip is on I-15.

My wooden skis are waxed and ready to go but I'm not sure I want to
manage all that cross country stuff any more.  It's too much like work.
  Rather go to Deer Valley
where they groom the runs, don't allow snowboarders and serve gourmet
food for lunch.

With the Sundance Film Festival in town the ski areas are having a
break from the high volume of skiers.  They use a large part of the ski
area parking lots for
Sundance Festival parking.

They had me work extra days at the store this week so I missed my
chance to ski with the Old Farts club on Wednesday.  They said the
skiing was great.

Wes