Re: WFI commercial

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: WFI commercial
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 01:00:15 -0500
Wes;
The WFI commercial wasn't on my Pittsburgh area Super Bowl broadcast,
although I've been seeing it on the Fox News Channel.
Some times it's hard to tell when a local stations cut in a commercial, but
I didn't know they did that with things like the Super Bowl broadcast. I
can't find it in any of Pittsburgh area theatres. Sure would like to see it
on a big screen, but it looks like I'll have to buy the DVD to see it.
Oh well, the "Stillers" won!

Lance