RE: W.F.I,THE Movie

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: W.F.I,THE Movie
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:33:52 -0600
Bob;

On Friday evening Joline and I took her sister and her husband who were
visiting from Nashville to see "The World's Fastest Indian". We all
enjoyed it tremendously-- it far exceeded our expectations. It was a
tour-de force for Anthony Hopkins; his characterization of Burt Munro
deserves an Oscar nomination.

Yes, there were a few minor technical gaffs but overall, it was very
well done and seeing those old streamliners was a real treat. It was a
thoroughly "nice" movie.

I hope Bonneville won't be overrun in August by people who have seen the
movie and are curious to see what LSR is all about. On the other hand,
maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing-- what does everyone think?

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ