Bonneville overrun with Tourists !!

To: albaugh_neil@ti.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonneville overrun with Tourists !!
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:07:15 EST
For myself I first learned of Bonneville way back in 1968 when  I visited my
high school library.  I attended Automotive HS in Brooklyn, NY  and there was
a textbook all about the Salt Flats and the cars, motorcycles that  ran there.
 Sure wish I owned that book today!!  Someday I will get to  see all the
action.  It is on my list of things to do and places to  see.  LOL   When WFI
is
available on DVD it will be in my  collection of automotive cult movies!!

                       Tony G   LI,NY