My time...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: My time...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:19:21 -0600
Tom... I've always appreciated your perspective and thoughts on Bonneville and
some of your early escapades....

The real deal is that this is my time... my early years.... and I am racing
with my hero's.... guys like Tom Bryant, Ed VanScoy, Doug Odom, John Beckett,
Joe Timney, David Freiburger, Dave Dahlgren, Tom Burkland, Seth Hammond, Mike
Cook, Mike LeFever,.... so on and so forth.... all you guys on the list....
the Texas Boys... the Barbee Boys... JD....Dan Warner....

I'm sucking it in.... and loving my life...  I don't want to miss a bit of
it... these are the days I'll tell my grand children about ( if I'm lucky like
Tom... I can do it while I'm putting them in the 200mph club )....

Sure it's a bit Sappy... but it's also honest.

Nice days to be alive...

Keith