RE: Fast Indian

To: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: Fast Indian
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:58:25 -0600
All;

A friend sent me a link to "Autoweek"; they are reporting that LSR
racers are "offended" by the movie.....where did they get THAT idea?

I've heard nothing but praise from racers-- almost everyone knows that
Burt took more than one try to set his record but so what....it's a GOOD
movie.

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060213/FREE/6020602
3

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ