Burt Munro "World's Fastest Indian"

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Burt Munro "World's Fastest Indian"
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:30:46 EST
As a kid growing up, if I had Burt for a neighbor, I would  have been over at
his garage helping out everyday.  He would 'nt have  had to pay me one cent
as I would have been in awe of what he was building!  LOL
   Throughout the movie I was thinking how lucky  that little kid was to live
right next door!!  Every senior citizen has  something to offer to youth.
Great movie, loved it.  Cannot  wait until it is available on DVD, just have to
purchase a copy for my auto shop  class.

   Tony G   LI,NY