Burt Munro book specs

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burt Munro book specs
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:22:56 -0800
For those that are interested in the book "Burt Munro Indian Legend of Speed"
by George Begg, published by Begg & Allen, POBox 8283, Christchurch (NZ
presumably), copyright 2002, ISBN No. 0-473-08906-8.  I think I bought it from
an Indian or classic bike shop in SoCal, but I'm not remembering offhand name
or location.  I think various bike shops carry it or know about it.  Or you
could always go to the big-box book stores and order it that way if you were
so inclined.
Benn