WFI

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WFI
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 9:59:50 -0600
Chris,

During the movie I was very moved several times when I realized just how well
they had captured the "SPIRT" of the place---about the Holy Ground the
experience of whatching the sun come up over the Washatch sp? Range---all of
the Greats that have run before---whether you got there the frst time in '49 or
'99 or not until '09. Thanks to Neil's comment. I realized I had missed the Red
Heads run the first time so I have been back twice more---you know how slow
Aggies are on the uptake..

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage