Why do women ... ... ...(NO LSR)

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Why do women ... ... ...(NO LSR)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:38:02 -0800 (PST)
have to move furniture around so much?  I just came back in from the shop and
all the furniture in the bedroom is backwards.

  I remember my grandpa Alfred's little apartment was totally unchanged from as
far back as I can remeber unti he died at the age of ninty-six. When I
remodeled the house we live in now, I measured all of our furniture, placed
windows to fit around book cases, made sure walls were correct to fit a desk
from the corner to the door, etc.  Wiring was run through the walls for the
entertainment center and telephone.  After six months, all the furniture got
moved, and it has been moved every six months for the past eight years.

  It doesn't bother me that my wife wants to move this furniture all the
time.......it just confuses me.  I'm going to have to sleep lightly for the
next week or two, until I get used to the new bedroom arrangement, or I'll be
peeing in the closet at 3:00 each morning!

  DickJ
  In East Texas

 Yahoo! Mail