Re: Keith -- Going to Australia

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: Keith -- Going to Australia
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:48:17 -0700
Yeah, this should be interesting, He gets a Aussy slang dictionary, converts
it to Alabama slang and the combination will be censored in the good old USA
because it sounds like a combination of Cajun hill and swamp talk mixed with
New York gansta rap crap.
If you thing you can figure it out please help all of us that can't.
Wishing all a great trip and don't forget the fly nets.
Glen