Chevy High Performance Parts

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chevy High Performance Parts
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:43:45 -0600
I have found a very informed Chevy HI-PERF partspersona at a dealership that is
very fair in pricing their special parts. I have on order a set of the new
truck 6.2L heads that were mentioned in HR that will fit a 6.0---you need a
4.00" bore heads, 2.17 I ,1.6 E valves, springs, retainers, offset rockers new
intake manifold---less than a $1000.00---these heads should support "as is
around 550+ on  a 6.0L

Mike Bigar at Midway Chevrolet Phoenix AZ direct line 602-760-3393
mbigar@vtaig.com

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage