Thanks to Jon Amo

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to Jon Amo
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:33:19 -0500
Jon, thanks for cleaning those junk postings off the forum -- as
quickly as you do.  I have been careful to avoid following any of the
links or doing anything with 'em (suggest others do the same).  I don't
even post a nastygram back at them -- don't want them to get the idea
we're interested in the crap they post.  It's easy enough to go digging
through the muck without spoiling this Land Speed Forum for all.

Thanks again -- and, if I don't talk with you before then, have a safe
and wonderful time on your trip to Australia.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)