RE: buckeye neighbors

To: <jwschuett@comcast.net>, "'list LSR'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: buckeye neighbors
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:32:52 -0700
Hi Mike;

Almost forgot about you and the Mrs there in "The Heart of it All'Ohio! Ok,so
you've visited National Trails Raceway,and Help Jeg Coughlin down at the
warehouse right? And of course Wendy's is your favorite fast food!! Plus
Proctor and Gamble Products!

BTW Mike,you better be keeping that beautiful SS Silverado clean as a Red Fire
Engine. How's things on High Street around Ohio State? Just tell the neighbors
you knew Woodie Hayes. Will you be at Econo Lodge helping Ed with all the
nightly Speedweek results?  Raised in Sandusky/Huron,Ohio,up on Lake Erie.
Raced at Norwalk Drags in High School,when it was in a cornfield! Before IHRA
hdqtrs.
I Remember attending the Ohio State Fair,and riding the tractor pulled wagons
from the huge parking lots as a kid. Oh yeah,have a Bob Evans Sausage burger or
a White Castle burger!! You know you miss "The Mighty Ducks"!! LOL And Not  the
"Orange Crush".

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah