RE: Details of motorcycle records

To: "'atrav'" <atrav@copper.net>, "'list LSR'"
Subject: RE: Details of motorcycle records
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:42:20 -0500
 I forwarded your suggestion to Ed Safarik. He's the Caretaker of the
Records, Timing Database, and the Web Site. Your request poses a problem
because I don't think that information is currently collected. What do I
know I'm a car guy, BTW I DO know the "Brand" is just for the Engine. Your
best bet is look for pictures of the Record holder..

Mike M.