Re: local LSR interest

To: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: local LSR interest
From: jwschuett@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:46:18 +0000
The lack of local interest is not that a superise to me we have tried for years
to get recognition in the media but we don't spend large $$$ for advertising so
the only coverage given is when serious incidents occurs. Utah hasn't had much
exposure to the car culture that other regions have. This may be about to
change with Larry Millers' Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele County. As Larry
is  the owner of the Utah Jazz, KJAZ TV, and most of the new car dealerships in
the area. the local exposure to motor sports may be about to change. I know of
a new chassis dyno is opening in Sandy utah. and Absolute Performance is
working with local salt flats racers to meet there special needs. I hope the
people of Utah will begin to appreciate and preserve this hallowed ground
preserving it for the amateur racer where one person can still make a
difference.
--
Jim Schuett