WFI in SLO

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WFI in SLO
From: Stephen Doherty <f10ab1b9865@dslextreme.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:38:15 -0800
I have some details on the special showing of 'The Worlds Fastest
Indian',
for those of you near San Luis Obispo.  This Saturday, March 4th, at
9:30 AM at the Palm Theater, the movie will be shown, and afterward,
in the same theater, Marty Dickerson, who is portrayed in the movie
and knew Burt, will give a talk and slide show presentation
of Burt Munro and general Bonneville pictures from that era.  They
have to be out of the theater by 12:10, so it will only be about a half
hour long.  There may be some activities following, including a
possible showing of Burt's streamliner.

I've heard a few Burt Munro stories from Marty over the years,
it should be a good presentation.

No information on whether or not you can get tickets ahead of
time, but I suspect you can buy them upon arrival.  A call to
the theater may provide more info.

SFD