Re: WFI the "Burt Monro story" in print

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WFI the "Burt Monro story" in print
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:34:10 +0000
Doug, the word I got from Roger Donaldson and wife's friends is that the
movie will be making a second round with a larger showing. If this is true or
not I'm not sure, but from everything else they have said and done(we've
recieved a boxfull of promotional items for the shop from them including
postcards, posters, a soundtrack CD and a couple very cool t-shirts for Deb
and I) I would tend to believe them. Keep your eye out for it as they are
still adding showings for the current run.

Email your address to me and I'll send ya something for your wall just cause
I feel bad about you having to be in NY and all(ok, that and the fact that
I'd like a copy of that article and those pics) ;-)
Todd