Re: Hemmings/Lakester Search

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Hemmings/Lakester Search
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:00:00 -0000
Hi Folks,

this "Lakester" was the first time discussed on this list in November 2002 - so
if someone like to check the archive there will be the answer.

I got some picture which I download 8th November 2002, I will show them at
Landracing, when Jon got his problem fixed with the web site.

The comment from the provider sound that they used space was not
paid??????????? Smile, I'm sure Jon can fix it again, wish him the best luck.

Every luck also for all the guy's at the lake that the weather clean everything
up and they can have a great and safe meet.

Best wishes

Pork Pie