Re: As they suspected everything is upside down and backwards.

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: As they suspected everything is upside down and backwards.
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:31:32 -0500
I dunno, Doug.  Jack and Jack are polar opposites when it comes to
expressing themselves on the keyboard -- Costella says stuff in single
sentences, Dolan (obviously) learned his trade getting paid by the
word.  The most important part (to me, at least) of Dolan's note is:

On Sunday, March 5, 2006, at 12:23  PM, Doug Odom wrote:

> Maybe I can get Jack Costella to splane to me what this guy said!
> Doug Odom  in big ditch

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan