Re: Ratliff is back at landracing.com

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>,
Subject: Re: Ratliff is back at landracing.com
From: <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:32:58 -0500
I may be on the other hemisphere but I think I got it nipped in the butt
already... I got to get some sleep now 3:59 am again... Days are not very long
here either, 24 hours just doesn't seem enough..

I just linked up over 200 images and I just checked them for March 6 and March
7 and all are working..

May have longer track today, Ack may stay longer to finish the job, Joe is
doing normal pee routine (see pictures), Turk and Hensley pulled out and went
back to Port Augusta to pick up Hensley's lost luggage and should be back today
sometime.. Ack Attack will be making runs today.

Jon