Re: Future 1350cc S-BG record holder?

To: Mike Lackey <mike_lackey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Future 1350cc S-BG record holder?
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:37:58 -0800
I wonder where they get tires? And a crash at 350 or so should be
spectacular! I appears that the driver sits upright or maybe layed back?
Talks about a foot well in the specs, leather covered to boot. So if it
is like a streamliner, it willbe a handfull for the first time driver
off the showroom floor! I think Rick had his motor in the 988 car tuned
to about that and he was at 330 or so give or take, so the power is
about right for the speed. Drag coefficient is 0.14 which is good.  I
suspect ezhook is more aero though and they have not gone that fast.

So I say bushwa...

mayf, out in Pahrump