Lake Gairdner 06

To: Landspeed <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lake Gairdner 06
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:17:33 -0800
It will be very interesting to get the full story on why no one seemed
to go as fast as they hoped. Having never raced a motorcycle faster than
100 mph,  I can't understand bike handling problems good enough to
figure it for myself. It is an awesome trip to take no matter the out
come, but it sure would have been nicer to run the numbers they thought
they could. Of course what it really means is  you have to go back
sometime and do it again. We were very lucky in 01 when we went and sure
do hope to be that lucky next year. Mother nature can get you for sure
and there is not much you can do about it.
Doug Odom in big ditch