Speedweek

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 06:47:35 -0700
I believe I waited too long to make Bonneville reservations. I tried every
hotel on the SCTA list and they were all booked except the Bonneville Inn.
The Bonneville Inn said they had rooms for $89.95 per night (all nights). I
told them I would take it and he indicated he would put my name in the
book. I did get a reference number or anything and dont feel too
confident Ill have a room when I show up. The only other option is KOA
where the site is $36 night and a RV rental is $85 night.

Does anyone have any experience with Bonneville Inn? Anyone have a room they
no longer need?

Thanks, Jim