Re: Daytona bike week on Speed Channel

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Daytona bike week on Speed Channel
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:15:03 -0800
Yes I'm watching also. One of my daughters friends is Jake Zemke. He is
the number 2 rider for Honda. #98 A very nice young man. Funny thing is
when he was here he looked at my Bonneville cars and never told me he
raced. He just said his name was Jake. My daughter says he is very
modest and just likes to race. A real racer!    Doug Odom in big ditch