Re: Keith?

To: Barrett Glen <speedtimer@charter.net>, Odom Doug
Subject: Re: Keith?
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:33:55 -0700
Doug found his way home from down under a few years ago.  I trust that
Keith will have the same success.  Any country that prides itself on
being populated by convicts in it's early days certainly will be very
accepting and understanding  as Keith hasof Keith.  I sincerely doubt
that he has gone "walkabout".  Is Hot Rod doing something in Oz?  That
could cause a delay.

I think that long flight without a cigarette is freaking Keith out and
he's holed up somewhere building up his system for the long
deprivation.  Anyone who has spent as much time in the air in single
engined aircraft  as Keith has shouldn't be worried about something
with four engines.

Wes