Re: Roo anyone?

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Roo anyone?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:36:38 -0700
Wes
Tonya warned me about getting Keith on the chat line tonite, he's had a lot
of time to make up a bunch of stories and excuses. I think I'll log on and
just read between the lines. Could be interesting conversation and him using
Aussybama speak and Babble talk.
I can hardly wait. Wes sharpen your sword and we can cut him down.
Glen