RE: Australia (what I did on my summer vacation )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Australia (what I did on my summer vacation )
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:44:55 -0800
Keith,

It is good to have you back. If for no other reason, so you can defend
yourself. I have been silent while all the Keith bashing has been going on.
Glenn and Wes were the worst! I think that they, like myself, are just
jealous. This is a trip that I have to make someday, hopefully, sooner than
later and with the race car. I can get Margaret to agree to go as far as the
"Great Barrier Reef", still working on the Lake Gairdner side trip.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC