FW: 2006 SCTA Rulebook

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 2006 SCTA Rulebook
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:36:44 -0500
 Just happened to be in Calif. for work and had an evening free.  The "club"
discussion of LSR innerworkings is fun, I missed it. I ran into Mike
Manghelli there also. When the books were passed out, the first thing
everybody did was look at the records section for their class, or see if
their records were still in the book!

Mike M.