Re: Turkey

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Turkey
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:14:43 -0600
Okay let me see here.... back when I was in second grade folks used to call
me Turkey.... never bothered me much.... but now I simply have to equate
Mentality's..... Nuff said bout that... LOL...

The Cell phone... okay, you go thru security these days and they make you
scan everything.... before I was done it took 3 trays... and my coke bag got
stuck in the scanner...   so I start putting my life back together on the
other side of the screening and they had stacked up my trays... the bottom
one containing my cell phone.... but the up side is GLEN didn't have access
to my nappy ass which is NEVER a bad thing...  Bikers in Oz are a bit
different they don't sing.... but Glen I think we've found your mate in
Animal... now here is a guy you could love..... ( not many others .... ahhh
h but you are special... )