Re: Turkey? Turkey!

To: Barrett Glen <speedtimer@charter.net>, Turk Tonya
Subject: Re: Turkey? Turkey!
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:01:51 -0700
Glen,

I think if the truth were known, he is still explaining things to
Tonya.  After he is through with those excuses he may have time for
less important people like us.  I've been worried that he saw Brokeback
Mountain before he left the states and was playing the games those
Wyoming sheepherders play ... has anyone come up with a description of
Animal?  What kind of corruption could someone cause at the end of 125
miles of dirt roads with racers, kangaroos and semi-domesticated
animals around?

Now, in Keith's defense, on that blue haired hitch-hiker story ... I'm
afraid I'm the one who got Keith into that.  The guy, J. T. Nesbitt, is
an incredibly talented bike builder, (see Confederate Motorcycles ads
in the Robb Report) and some of his creations are beautiful, even to a
non-bike rider like me.  I have to take responsibility for the
introduction and Keith had to go a long way out of his way to pick him
up in the middle of Texas in the first place.  The singing like Sinatra
and being generally a nice, enthusiastic kid are what you get with
people going to the salt for the first time.  As for the purple and
yellow fire suit, I'm hoping that was just his pre-Tonya taste level
and that we will see him in something less garish in the future.  Oh
yes ... wasn't that a rabbit rather than a teddy bear he used to
cuddle?  Tonya is a definite step up from that.

Wes