Nitrous

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitrous
From: "Gary Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:59:08 -0500
I had a real close look in person at the damage done to the car and have
lots of pictures if anyone wants them.

The bottle on the left burst after the safety valves opened because the
pressure (due to the heat from the fire) exceeded their capacity.

When that happened it blew open the fuel tank, now we have the bottle on the
other side of tank feeding the fire from the damaged fuel tank and the rest
is history.

You won't catch me in a vehicle with ether the fuel or nitrous in the engine
compartment regardless what the rules say.

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B World Record Holder

tech.gif]