Re: Desperatly seeking Noonan.

To: "Arch" <arch@bubent.com>
Subject: Re: Desperatly seeking Noonan.
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:51:06 -0500
On Monday, March 27, 2006, at 06:00  PM, Arch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Arch; I have run the start line at the BUB trials for the
> last
> couple of years (some of you may remember me). I intend to race this
> year. I
> can't just watch anymore, it's killing me. I need advice on straight
> line
> stability on a sit up motorcycle. I have a Suzuki TL 1000S (which is
> known
> for being a little twitchy). Any advice is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arch.

Well, Arch, what kind of advice are you seeking?  How to make the bike
go straight and not wiggle?  How to straighten it out after it starts
to wiggle?  Have you ridden it and found it twitchy and you're trying
to change that before you get to the track?  Are you comfy riding a
bike at speed - or are you new enough to this stuff that you're fearful
of what might happen once you get going?

Lots of us have our own set of answers -- narrow down your questions
and the responses will start flowing, you betcha.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)